touchEXPERT OPINIONS Recognizing and treating Alzheimer’s disease: The importance of a multidisciplinary approach for early diagnosis and continuum of care
Watch two experts in Alzheimer’s disease describe the impact of early diagnosis on therapy and care, from the physician’s and patient’s points of view.
Prof. Jeffrey Cummings discusses the impact of obtaining an early diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease on treatment options and patient care.1/2 Next Interview
Dr Jennifer Bute describes the importance of an MDT and the correct approach to care for people living with dementia.2/2 Leave Feedback
Learning Objectives & Overview
Two experts highlight the importance of obtaining an early diagnosis for patients with Alzheimer’s disease and explain the crucial role of the multidisciplinary team. They also consider the most effective approach to treatment and care for patients with dementia.
After watching this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Discuss current treatment recommendations and identify challenges in the management of Alzheimer’s disease
- Describe the importance of a multidisciplinary team approach in the management of Alzheimer’s disease
Register to touchNEUROLOGY for FREE
- Peer-reviewed journals and expert opinions
- Interactive CME and e-learning modules
- Video conference highlights