Access all of the content
touchNEUROLOGY had the pleasure of meeting with Amy Gelfand (University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA) to discuss what is known about the impact of preventative migraine medication on the COVID-19 vaccine.
The session ‘Vaccines and Their Impact on Migraine Treatment’ was presented at the American Headache Society (AHS) Virtual Annual Scientific Meeting 2021, 3-6 June 2021.
- What is the influence of NSAIDs on the immune response to vaccination? (0:17)
- Does acute migraine treatment impair the efficacy, or impact the safety, of the COVID-19 vaccine? (1:08)
- What is known about the impact of preventative migraine medication on the COVID-19 vaccine? (1:36)
- Does the COVID-19 vaccine adversely impact the efficacy of migraine treatments? (2:49)
- Should migraine patients be concerned about the risk of thrombosis after adenovirus COVID-19 vaccines? (3:20)
Disclosures: Amy Gelfand has nothing to disclose in relation to this video interview.
Support: Interview and filming supported by Touch Medical Media. Interview conducted by Katey Gabrysch.
Filmed as a highlight of AHS Virtual Annual Scientific Meeting 2021.
Share this Video
Related Videos In Headache Disorders
Peter Goadsby, EAN 2023: Highlights in migraine
In this touchNEUROLOGY interview, editorial board member Prof Peter Goadsby (King’s college Hospital, London) highlights two presentations from the annual European Academy of Neurology (EAN), July 1–4, 2023, in the field of migraine; the first by Klein et al. looking at a new potential biomarker of visual snow syndrome, and the second a presentation that he […]
Peter Goadsby, EAN 2023: Highlights in headache disorders
In this touchNEUROLOGY interview, editorial board member Prof Peter Goadsby (King’s college Hospital, London) provides an overview of his top three most important clinical trial data and hot topics presented at the annual European Academy of Neurology (EAN), July 1–4, 2023, in the field of headache disorders. He highlights two important presentations using calcitonin gene-related peptide […]
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchNEUROLOGYSign me up!