We were delighted to have an opportunity to hear all about the Stroke Action Plan for Europe from Arlene Wilkie, Director General of the Stroke Alliance for Europe (SAFE).
- What are the major challenges in stroke care across Europe and how is this likely to change in the future? (0:06)
- Could you give us a brief overview of the development of the Stroke Action Plan and its objectives? (0:52)
- What are the main components of the plan and how will it be implemented? (2:16)
- What is the current status of the plan? (2:53)
- What are the major obstacles to implementation of the plan and how can these be overcome? (3:24)
Disclosure: Arlene Wilkie is an employee of SAFE.
Support: Interview and filming supported by Touch Medical Media Ltd.
Filmed in coverage of the ESO-WSO 2020 Virtual Conference.
Share this Video
Related Videos In Stroke
Arlene Wilkie, ESO-WSO 2020 – Stroke Action Plan for Europe
We were delighted to have an opportunity to hear all about the Stroke Action Plan for Europe from Arlene Wilkie, Director General of the Stroke Alliance for Europe (SAFE). Related useful resources: Stroke Alliance for Europe (SAFE) Economic Impact of Stroke in Europe Questions What are the major challenges in stroke care across Europe and […]
Anna Tancin Lambert, EAN 2020 – Atrial Fibrillation and Cryptogenic Stroke in the NOR-FIB Study
Anna Tancin Lambert (University of Oslo and Department of Neurology Østfold Hospital Trust, Norway) discussed with us exciting interim findings from the international, multicentre, prospective, observational Nordic Atrial Fibrillation and Stroke (NOR-FIB) study, which highlight atrial fibrillation as the hidden cause of cryptogenic stroke (ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT02937077). Questions 1. What proportion of stroke and transient […]
Ulrich Dirnagl, EAN 2019 – Charles Edouard Brown-Séquard Lecture
The Charles Edouard Brown-Séquard Lecture at EAN 2019 was delivered by Prof. Ulrich Dirnagl, who had a chat with EAN eCommunciations Board Co-Chair, PD DR. Tim von Oertzen about his work. Video produced by and shared with kind authorisation of the European Academy of Neurology (EAN 2019).
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchNEUROLOGYSign me up!